Meet With DOS
Welcome to the Dean of Students office!
In an effort to prioritize health, safety, and service, we are meeting with students, families, faculty, staff, and community members using a variety of platforms, including virtual, phone, and in-person. If you would like TO connect with a member of OUR staff you may do so by:
- Drop-In system. When classes and exams are in session student drop-in hours are available. The schedule for drop-ins is:
- Virtual Drop-Ins: Monday and Friday 9:30 A.M. - 11:30 A.M. and Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 1:30 P.M. - 3:30 P.M. Simply join by clicking HERE.
- In-Person Drop-Ins: Monday and Friday 1:30 P.M. - 3:30 P.M. and Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:30 A.M. - 11:30 A.M. These are located in SASB North, Suite 1106.
When drop-ins are not available, please make an appointment (see below). Student drop-in meetings are intended to be about 15-20 minutes to address immediate concerns by answering questions and providing resources and information. For more involved needs, please make an appointment.
- Make an Appointment. Making an appointment can be done by visiting the scheduling system. Appointments can be scheduled by students, faculty, staff, and families for 30-45 minutes and are intended to address more complex concerns. Virtual and in-person appointment types are available.
- Call us. Just call us at 919-966-4042. We can talk with you by phone to discuss your concerns and address your question(s).
- Email us. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as quickly as we can and if needed, we will guide you through making an appointment to meet with a staff member.
- Care Referral Form. If you have concerns for a student, please complete an online Care Referral Form. Your referral will be assigned to a member of our staff for review and response. Please include as much relevant information as possible. This form should not be used to report immediate concerns for health and safety.
If you are experiencing an emergency, including an imminent threat of harm to self or others, please call UNC Police at 919-962-8100 or call 911.
Sharing and printing options: